[TriLUG] Weird dovecot log message

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 12:33:15 EST 2008

Since we upgraded from UW-IMAP to Dovecot we have a lot of users having
imap problems, the most commom problem is a corrupt .imap.index file.  We
just have to rm the file and let dovecot recreate it.  the file we have
problems with is in /home/$user/.imap/INBOX/
probably not the problem but it would hurt to rm the file and see what
happens.
cgb