[TriLUG] Advice on an ultra-light notebook

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Jan 16 14:34:14 EST 2008

Very interesting, thanks. I'll think about it. Considering whether I can
afford this Apple thing too, or potentially a refurbished Thinkpad X61.

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA