[TriLUG] apache access_log

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Fri Jan 18 06:51:54 EST 2008

Paul,

It turns out that I was using a very old internal router in my LAN. I
could set my internal router to defaults and I would get proper access
logging for one test and then it would revert back to reading only my ip
address. I switched out the old router and everything has been logged
proper since.

Sometimes all the knowledge in the world doesn't help when hardware goes
south.

Thanks for the comments.

jcj