[TriLUG] Question from a basic linux user

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Wed Jan 23 00:05:04 EST 2008

Kevin,

In other words, to create a new thread in thunderbird, I should click on
write and enter "Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion
<trilug at trilug.org>" (without the quotes) in the "to area", go down to
subject and enter a new subject line. Then proceed to write my email.

If answering a thread, I can just click on reply and go to it, right?

Thanks for the information. Should I redo my original question and
create a correct new thread.

jcj