[TriLUG] Posting complaint about company ...?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:20:00 EST 2008

Carl Crider wrote:
>  I would like to warn people about dealing with a certain local company.
> However, what are the rules concerning this? It's a case of fraudulent
> behavior on their part, and it is software-related.

You've already used the word "fraudulent" and email lists are pretty
close to forever.

I've found that finding an honest and qualified competitor and widely
singing their praises can often be pretty satisfying revenge. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323