[TriLUG] Posting complaint about company ...?

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Thu Jan 24 11:23:46 EST 2008

> The company name? I'll put it here backwards so it doesn't get Google-ized:
>
> Old name:    seigolonhceT eohS eulB
>
> New name:   .cnI smetsysoiBnegnaP

This is silly.  You have a $30k gripe with a company.  Either try
to get the money back (through legal means), or don't.  What's the use
in ranting on this forum of nerds?

And if you're going to rant, why bring it up, but then try to avoid
being seen?  Let me put the names on record, for Google and the world
to see.

Old name:    Blue Shoe Technologies
New name:    PangenBiosystems Inc.

And if someone finds that you and I are somehow liable for talking junk
about them, then I'll share a jail cell with you.

Alan

.