[TriLUG] Posting complaint about company ...?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:25:59 EST 2008

Hum.. i see where you are coming from.  In this case, because what could
have developed into a sexual assault had I not come at the just right time
(speculation) I feel it is my duty to inform anyone who might consider using
Pike's Home Maintenance of my experiences so they themselves take safety
precautions in order to protect their family members from potential sexual
assault.

But I do see what you are saying.  I'm still pissed enough about the whole
thing to spit nails.

I think the difference between out experiences is that you posted info about
a  vendor who was working for your employer so you were "an agent" of your
employer, blah blah where mine was a company I hired to work on my home.
Anyway, they could still bitch (Pike's) but I can't see what they could say
to my employer (other then something to stir the waters and cause trouble).

Greg