[TriLUG] CIsco help

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:34:16 EST 2008

Two words: TAC Rocks!  They diagnosed a ASIC memory issue seen only on 6509s
running a very specific Supervisor module (only when having redundant Sups)
on an old version of code AND seen only when you run alternating PoE for
high voltage phones.

They rock.  And they should, it's their product.

Anyway, what kind of device are you configuring?  A PIX, a VPN Concentrator,
a router or something else entirely?

Greg