[TriLUG] What filesystem would you use for a laptop?

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:18:29 EST 2008

Hi,

To be fair - given that reiserfs3  is well established mainline kernel
code (reiser4 may be another question), I would have thought that it
is highly unlikely that it would be come 'orphaned' or 'unmaintained'
- a fact somewhat supported by the number of recent changes to the
reiserfs kernel code
(http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/acme/net-2.6.25.git;a=history;f=fs/reiserfs;hb=HEAD).
 Heck - Minix is still a supported FS...

David.