[TriLUG] [OT?] double-width key caps?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Tue Jan 29 00:04:14 EST 2008

Tom, see if these guys have any extra Preh keycaps, since they use them
in their products:
Acroprint
5640 Departure Dr.,
Raleigh, NC 27616
919/872-5800

When I was doing POS systems in Ft. Wayne, IN, I had contacted Preh in
the Chicago area directly for samples to use during development, and
they were able to send me extra keycaps for rearranging keys and
modifying stock layouts.  They had quad-keys (the larger squares),
4-in-a-row keys, 3-in-a-row keys and even L-shaped keys that they were
able to send me as samples.  See what they can do for you:

Preh Electronics Inc.
590 Telser Road, Unit B
Lake Zurich, IL 60047

Phone: 847-438-4000
Fax: 847-438-5522

prehsales(at)prehusa.com
<javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq,rtgjucnguBrtgjwuc0eqo');>

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA