[TriLUG] Catalyst framework

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Thu Jan 31 16:40:36 EST 2008

Owen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 02:00:55PM -0500, Matt Pusateri wrote:
>> Maybe CPAN2RPM would be of some use for you?
>
> I've used that before, although I had to hack it to create the module
> for the version of Perl on the production system. Worked pretty well and
> they were happy to install it, but if I think of that in terms of the
> number of modules in Catalyst I start to quake. :-)

I would expect that if DAG has the Catalyst-Runtime per module as an
RPM, it has all the other perl modules needed by Catalyst-runtime that
aren't in the distro already as RPMs as well.

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
  Carolina Spirit Quest  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/