[TriLUG] synergy between ubuntu and Vista

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Fri Feb 1 12:24:04 EST 2008

I can't speak for Ubuntu <-> Vista, but I can give some comments.  I have
used Synergy with Gentoo <-> Win98 and Debian <-> XP

As Randy said (in a parallel message), Synergy versions need to match up
somewhat.  AFAIK, minor revisions don't matter so much, but there was a
significant major revision change that caused breakage--so try to use the
same major revision and (if you can), close/identical minor revisions.

William Sutton