[TriLUG] Piece of History

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Feb 23 07:36:05 EST 2008

I got up to 26 WPM at 100% accuracy on an IBM Selectric in high school
and college :-) Now, ain't that a man? I never got up to the necessary
60+ WPM to make secretary, though.

HP41CV with magnetic strips rock. I always did feel guilty about that EE
test at NCSU on inverting a matrix.

1. plug in coordinates
2. press go
3. write down answer and get A in 5 min