[TriLUG] Recommendations for Linux bare metal restore (Nick Goldwater)

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Mar 10 09:08:08 EDT 2008

+1. I use it at a local non-profit to backup Windows and Linux boxes.
Working on the Macs now. :)

It does allow for BMR for Windows clients, as well as users can retrieve
their own files via GUI in Windows. ACL's can be implemented and used to
restrict who gets what.

They are also working on a GUI based management system for those not
happy with really looooong config files.

Really good package.