[TriLUG] Problems with webserver at home

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Mar 11 22:14:33 EDT 2008

Folks,
 I have a webserver at home running a couple of sites, one of which is
running mambo. When I connect from outside my network (from work, or
coffee shop, etc) works fine. When I connect from within my house, it
takes 3-5 min to bring up a site. It seems the sights that have images
take a little longer (which makes sense) so my mambo site takes almost 5
min.

I've changed my DNS servers to free public DNS servers and still having
the problems.

Any suggestions?