[TriLUG] Opendns experience?

Paul McLanahan pmclanahan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:46:40 EDT 2008

I've been using it at home for months (with my DD-WRT router). I'm
also using its sister product dnsomatic.com for dynamic DNS updates
for OpenDNS and EveryDNS. Both have never given me a problem. I'm not
using half the features of OpenDNS, but it's nice to have them
available.

--
Paul McLanahan
paulm.us

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us
peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited
government, and minding our own business overseas."

 - Ron Paul