[TriLUG] domain registrars

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:10:46 EDT 2008

all,

i'm trying to pull together a short list of good registrars. we all have our
favorites. we all have our reasons for them being our favorites.

so, who is yours?

i'll start.

i use DirectNic (www.DirectNic.com). only because they were the first ones
that i found that charged less than what Network Solutions was charging. $30
vs $15/year for a domain.) there's some kind of hosting included but i don't
use it. pretty good web interface for domain management.

thanks,
stan

--
Stan B. Briggs