[TriLUG] Opendns experience?

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 14:59:34 EDT 2008

I've been using OpenDNS for a couple of years now (basically since they started) and have had no issues whatsoever. The anti-phishing filter works very well. I've been using the content filter at work (mostly as a test to see how well it works), and have been very happy with it. It only blocks the most blatant adult sites, and a few "time-wasters" (e.g., tmz.com). Perfect for a work environment.

Kevin