[TriLUG] domain registrars

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Mar 12 15:28:52 EDT 2008

Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Paul McLanahan <pmclanahan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  haven't had any problems with godaddy, their domain management and
>>  bulk management interface is great, and their prices are the best I've
>>  found.

+1 for GoDaddy

I use it for the handful of domains I manage and haven't had any problems.

> You're kidding, right? The only point I agree with is the price.
>
> Stick "godaddy" into any search engine and you can find plenty of
> horror stories and frustrations.

Isn't that true of just about any registrar, though.  I'd be surprised
if there is even one established domain registrar that doesn't have
horror stories published about it on the web.

--[Lance]

--
  GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
  CACert.org Assurer