[TriLUG] Systems Administrator II Required

Charles Tuckey charlest at otii.com
Mon Mar 17 12:31:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I hope this isn't off topic; I remember seeing another job ad go by a
while ago.

Optimal Technologies needs a Level 2 Sys Admin to do all sorts of stuff.
Not a junior guy, but someone who knows their way around Linux and
networks on the command line. I'm really looking for someone who wants
to go further and has the ambition and brains to make it happen.

Optimal is a great place to work (don't they all say that?). You can see
the job description and send in a resume at otii.com. Make sure you say
you're coming from TriLug; I'll give you a personal response that way.

thanks,
charlie