[TriLUG] Installing ABI on Linux

Mark Fowle mfowle at adeliesystems.com
Wed Mar 19 10:57:45 EDT 2008

Has anyone installed ABI on any linux platform?  I am trying to do
this because I am attempting to run some SCO applications on linux -
but for the life of me can't get it configured to compile into the
kernel on Ubuntu -

I loaded the linux-abi-2.6.11-rc1.diff.gz patch -

fakeroot make-kpkg --initrd kernel_image kernel_headers

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `arch/i386/kernel/asm-offsets.c',
needed by `arch/i386/kernel/asm-offsets.s' . Stop.
maek[1]: *** [prepare0] Error 2
make: *** [debian/stamp-kernel-conf]  Error 2

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

--
"The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments
of comfort and convenience, but where they stand in times of challenge