[TriLUG] rdesktop any good?

Owen oberry at trilug.org
Wed Mar 19 12:07:20 EDT 2008

Never had any problems with it. I can't really add to what everyone else
has said, other than that I use it to connect to a virtual XP instance
running on VMWare Server on my desktop, and I've used it to connect to
XP over an ssh tunnel from work to home.

Use grdesktop or tsclient as a GUI frontend for ease of clickable use.

Owen