[TriLUG] Time-Warner Cable

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Thu Mar 20 23:15:06 EDT 2008

Something wonky did happen with TWC in Durham yesterday around 10:00 am or
so.  My SSH connection from work died and I couldn't ping home for 15
minutes or so.  It came back, dropped again, and came back once more, and
hasn't had any problems (that I've noticed) again since.  IP didn't change
or anything.  Just a flake-out for a while.  My UPS didn't show any power
faults, so I'm guessing a router somewhere got sick.

~B