[TriLUG] WTB linux laptop

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:38:29 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com> wrote:

>  If you've got a laptop to sell, or advice regarding what to buy or
>  where, please lemme know, either via this list or directly.

There's a Dell laptop deal with Ubuntu preinstalled for UNC students.
I can't find the link at the moment, but I'd be happy to put you in
touch with the people who can make that happen. Once upon a time it
could be found by clicking around after hitting http://dell.com/unc,
but no more? Doug Whitfield (former co-president of COSI) has a Dell
that came with Ubuntu that he got some months back. You might ask him
about his experience. If you have questions, ping me off-list.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
http://tinyurl.com/3apraw "They also abandoned other volumes, later,