[TriLUG] Request Tracker and perl dependency nightmare

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 10:38:39 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 25 March 2008 09:25, David McDowell wrote:
> I'm running CentOS 4.x and intend to get Request Tracker up and
> running.

If this is for a commercial process (i.e. you have extra $), you could always
get the RT guys to provide you support. They do have a per incident (at least
did a few years back when we set up our RT). We wanted RT set up a little
unorthodox, and were in dependency hell, the RT guys took care of everything
for us, and it felt good to pass them some $.

Ron