[TriLUG] Hiding USB thumb drive partitions...

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Sun Apr 6 20:50:52 EDT 2008

Yeah, I've tried modifying the partition type and also changing the type
to hidden, and neither stops either Ubuntu or Windows from mounting that
partition.

I agree that it's unlikely that I could get windows to ignore it, but I
thought for sure there was a way to get Linux to ignore it.  (Heck, it's
not all that long ago that it took effort to get Linux to notice them.)

Thanks for spending the brain cells to think about the problem.

CJK