[TriLUG] Raleigh.pm meeting April 17 7:15pm at McClatchy Interactive

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:40:56 EDT 2008

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,
As always an RSVP email to me is appreciated but not required.

For our April meeting, our own Trevor Little will be presenting

Automating version control tasks with Perl and Subversion

Location:
McClatchy Interactive -- 1100 Situs Court, Raleigh, North Carolina
27606 (http://tinyurl.com/29az9t)
McClatchy Interactive is relatively near Crossroads on the edge of
Raleigh and Cary. The
driveway is very near the intersection of Jones Franklin Road and
US1/Hwy64. On the map link above, click on the blue flag, and then
click 'To Here' to get directions. The Google Maps directions get you
to the end of Capital Center Drive; I have drawn in the small
additional line for getting into the parking lot.

>From RTP, take I-40 to the exit for US-1 North (also the Inner
Beltline here). Take the next exit (Jones Franklin Road) and turn
right at the end of the ramp. Take the immediate next right (Capital
Center Drive). You'll follow Capital Center Drive until it ends. Turn
right onto Situs Court. Turn right at the small round-a-bout into the
parking lot.

Thank you and hope to see you out,
--bradoaks