[TriLUG] Web Design Contracting

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Apr 16 12:50:34 EDT 2008

You might want to contact Mike McTaggart. His company is novelProjects (http://www.novelprojects.com). Their number is 836-0507. It is my understanding that they do work for ad agencies and are top notch. Mike is also a fellow electrical engineer.

Regards,

Jim
jim.ray at ieee.org
IEEE Eastern NC treasurer/membership development chair/newsletter editor

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President, MCSE
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data