[TriLUG] I'm starting a LUG at Wake Technical College and I need some students who wish to join it and some faculty to advise it. I do not know if this is allowed so if it's not please remove it.

Bryce Eason eason.bryce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:26:24 EDT 2008

I am starting a LUG at Wake Technical Comm. College and in order to get it
started, I need students who would like to join it to sign the club startup
sheet and I also need 3 advisors that are staff members to advise it.  If
you would like more information or know anyone that goes to Wake Tech and
would want to join, please let me know.

If this type of thing isn't allowed, I'm sorry and please ignore it.

--
Bryce Eason