[TriLUG] AppleTV as MythTV Frontend

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:26:50 EDT 2008

I forgot a really important link.

The bootloader to get linux started in the first place.
http://code.google.com/p/atv-bootloader/

atv-bootloader was developed by Scott Davilla. Scott's a Triangle
resident and a very helpful guy. If you posting for help on
awkwardtv's forums, there's a good chance he'll be the one providing
the answer.

Ken