[TriLUG] AppleTV as MythTV Frontend

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:07:16 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Ken Mink <ken.mink at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if I want to commit to that. I'm not exactly a competent
>  public speaker. I'd also need to polish up the procedures between now
>  and then. I got to where I am with a lot of trial and error.

That's fine, but I personally believe (and I'd guess a lot of LUG
members agree with me here) that the sort of trial and error you went
through is actually really interesting and very germane to the
project.

If you'd like, we can organize a co-speaker to do the talking with you
as a sort of technical advisor.  In fact, I'll volunteer to help as
part of my commitment of some years ago to do at least one
presentation a year.

Any other Myth TV hackers want to join in?

MPF