[TriLUG] OT: GPS units

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 15:40:57 EDT 2008

The Garmin Nuvi 200 is great for the price. We got ours from Circuit City for about $175 on sale. For about twice the price, however, I'd probably recommend the Nuvi 750 (http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&upc=75375907244&pid=_Froogle). It has a lot more features (e.g., breadcrumb trail mapping, speed limit notification, FM traffic compatible, ability to add maps, etc.) than the 200 (almost all of which I wished I had on a recent trip to DC).
Kevin