[TriLUG] OT: GPS units

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 22:40:50 EDT 2008

+1 for Garmin.  I've had an eTrex Legend for about 5 yrs.  Its got a
serial interface so I'm good.  I am considering another one for faster
sat acquisition.  The Legend is a little slow, but once it locks its
pretty good.  Was in Grand Cayman last week and used it to track all
over the island.  Pretty cool stuff!

--Reggie