[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Kevin kevin at flanagannc.net
Sun Apr 27 19:56:27 EDT 2008

The Triangle area isn't as big a city as Charlotte, some may see that as
a drawback, I see it as a positive thing.  With the schools and RTP in
the area there is a great balance of things to do and work
opportunities.  We moved here just about 7 years ago, don't regret it a
bit.  Prior to here we lived in Omaha, NE, brrrr, but grew up in
Massachusetts, there will always be things I will miss about where I
grew up, but really they are nostalgia, not important things when you
really look at it.

C'mon in, the water's fine, (well, not really, there is a water
shortage, but....)

Kevin