[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Apr 27 20:42:28 EDT 2008

Blue ridge parkway rocks :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Jason Watts
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 8:34 PM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Yes... I love where I am in relation to the mountains... but due to my
current job.... I am only able to ride on my bike 4 months out of the
year (no not even to work due to the on call nature of the job).  If i
move to the Raleigh area... I will probably be trailering my bike back
down to Charlotte on the weekends to go hit the mountains with friends.