[TriLUG] AASTeX -> Word or something like it?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:52:22 EDT 2008

Well, native to LaTeX are .ps and .pdf outputs, as well as .dvi.  But
otherwise.... not right now :(

The journal will take it in LaTeX, so I'm not panicking (yet) but I don't
really trust them to do a good job of it!

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA