[TriLUG] Strange "squirrelmail" dilema

Matthew Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Apr 28 22:31:25 EDT 2008

when I ran squirrelmail, it had an archive feature in one of the UI
screens that would allow you to archive(zip/tgz) the email.  Not sure
if I had the archive screen by default, whether it was a plugin or
whether it was just b/c I was an admin.  Squirrelmail just provides a
webmail imap/pop client, os anything that can speak imap/pop should be
able to pull the mail.  Although if you don't have the un/pw
combination right.  I would probably fetchmail them down once I knew
the un/pw combo.

Matt P.