[TriLUG] Linux job posting

Mike Kidwell mkidwell at taprootsystems.com
Wed Apr 30 17:11:57 EDT 2008

We  develop connectivity software for smartphones and need two
contractors to develop some middleware for a new embedded Linux based
smartphone. The initial phase will be about 3 months. If we end up
productizing it, then another 6 - 9 months.

Solid Linux knowledge, middleware and apps level development, sockets
programming, and either Bluetooth, WLAN, or Ethernet would be helpful.
Middleware experience and 2-3 years with Linux and we've got a match.

This should be a neat project. Give me a call if you are interested.

Mike Kidwell
Director of Human Resources
TapRoot Systems, Inc.
(919)459-4311