[TriLUG] Libertarians are jerks? (was: Re: [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area)

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:55:17 EDT 2008

 wow... look what I started....

gents... lets burry the metaphoric hatchet (not in each others back) and and
realize that no matter how wrong you feel the others view is... that its
their own view... besides you dont want to scare off the potential new
commer no?

(I might be over steping my bounds... but I have seen all sorts of poltical
debates turn into mud slinging personal debates. so lets drop the mud
slinging and talk about which distro is better :)

goodnight ... its late im heading to sleep

Jason