[TriLUG] Libertarian over-representation (was::[offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area)

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 23:00:02 EDT 2008

wow... look what I started....

gents... lets bury the metaphoric hatchet (not in each others back) and and
realize that no matter how wrong you feel the others view is... that its
their own view... besides you don't want to scare off the potential new
comer no?

(I might be over stepping my bounds... but I have seen all sorts of
political debates turn into mud slinging personal debates. so lets drop the
mud slinging and talk about which distro is better :)

goodnight ... its late I'm heading to sleep