[TriLUG] Libertarian over-representation(was::[offtopic]Considering a move to RDU area)

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Fri May 2 16:26:03 EDT 2008

It must be the drought (ie. topic idea drought) -- lots of tinder available
through November this year.

Anyone care to wet down our fields with talk of KDE 4.0 or Ubuntu 8.04
problems?  Or better yet, why I can't get a live distro to boot on a USB
stick?  Or my favorite topic of the moment -- accessing ext2/3 and ReiserFS
filesystems on Window-XP systems.  (Need to format external USB drives
with Linux filesystems, and still read them on M$-crap)

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA