[TriLUG] adding Linux/samba fileserver to an existing windoze network

Glenn Hennessee glenn.hennessee at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:46:56 EDT 2008

There is a commercial Windows program called Webdrive that will do this.
It maps an ftp/sftp server as a drive and you copy/edit files just like
they were local. You don't need Samba. NCSU has a site license for it. I
haven't played with it much myself but it seems to do the job. The
company url is http://www.webdrive.com/  They have a trial version you
can download so you might give it a try.
glenn

--
Glenn Hennessee
Department of Chemistry