[TriLUG] Crazy Fire Lunch

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed May 7 09:26:11 EDT 2008

Heh...Nah, just get tired of Mongolian grills and Chinese food during
the week. Can you say "Geek in RTP"?

Whatever happened to hamburgers? I'm up for CharGrill sometime. Heck,
I'd drive downtown Raleigh.

BTW, there is a new one in Cary off Cary Parkway and Waldo Rood for
those in the  RTP/Cary/Morrisville area.