[TriLUG] Open Source Community Contact at Red Hat?

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Fri May 9 11:31:44 EDT 2008

Gang:

Does anyone on this list know the person at Red Hat who manages their
relationship with other open source communities/projects?

OpenNMS is holding its fourth developers conference, Dev-Jam, this year:

http://www.opennms.org/index.php/Dev-Jam_2008

and we're looking for sponsors. We have seven people working with us
on the Google Summer of Code project and they are almost all outside
of the country.

While I can cover their expenses once they get here, airfare is a
little out of my reach so I'm hoping to get some corporate sponsors to
help get everyone to the conference. Last year we had Google, Sun and
Papa Johns, so I'm hoping to get them as well as a few more this year
(as attendance is way up by the looks of it).

Sponsors get their logo on the OpenNMS Project page for a year, as
well as mention in all of the conference materials and the undying
love of the OpenNMS community (have you priced airfare from Pakistan?).

Anyway, thanks in advance if you can provide me the contact at Red Hat
I need to beg^H^H^H solicit for a sponsorship, or if you know of any
other companies that might be interested. Off list is fine, of course.

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C