[TriLUG] Grub <-- Crazy Fire <-- Libertarians <-- a move to RDU

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Sun May 11 22:47:56 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:

>> ## e.g. howmany=all
>> ##      howmany=7
>> # howmany=2
>
> Am I the only one who hates the way (update-)grub does this?
> Surely they could have picked a more unambiguous prefix for
> their "AUTOMAGIC KERNEL LIST" options.

I don't know if I "hate" it, but I'd love to see if there's an
engineer at Red Hat (or anywhere) that could give a loose presentation
on this topic.

MPF

P.S. openBBQ/openJam is June 14, 2008 benefiting Intrahealth, a Chapel
Hill based charity that seeks to build healthcare infrastructure in
Africa using Free and Open Source Software.  www.openBBQopenJam.org