[TriLUG] Steering committee

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:35:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:
>  And while I'm at it, I'd like to point out that a lot of the
>  behind-the-scenes work (sysadmin, fetching pizza, planning
>  meetings) gets done by volunteers who are not on the SC.
>  If you're interested in contributing, let us know.

What Alan is really trying to say is that all TriLUG members are
welcome to participate in the sysadmin, fetching pizza, planning
meetings, etc.  We're interested in getting everyone involved as much
or as little as they want.  If you were thinking of running for SC,
but didn't for whatever reason, let us know and we'll be happy to
include you.

MPF