[TriLUG] Calendaring Solution

Jos Purvis purvis at melete.org
Tue May 13 09:33:25 EDT 2008

We went through this quite a bit at our office, since we don't
implement Exchange shared folders that would allow for this sort of
small-group calendaring. We used Zimbra for quite a while, which was
good-but-not-perfect, and offered both LDAP integration and
integration with calendaring clients like iCal and Outlook (none of us
were using Lightning, so we didn't have a chance to test it). It's
pretty feature-heavy to be just a calendaring solution, but it's worth
a look.

    --Jos