[TriLUG] System Administrator Opening at Optimal

Charles Tuckey charlest at otii.com
Wed May 14 14:09:10 EDT 2008

Optimal Technologies is looking for a junior to intermediate System
Administrator. (again) This job involves a fair amount of end user
support but also provides an opportunity to work on our servers and
network. As the company grows, I expect the person in this position to
take on more and more of the server and network responsibilities.

We are almost 100% Linux in the server room; and about 80% Windows on
the desktops. We also have a fair number of Mac users.

We are looking for the right *person* with enough of a skill set to be
immediately useful for end user support but with the basic knowledge,
ambition and intellectual where-with-all to become a Senior Systems
Administrator.

Send your resume to careers at otii.com. (No, this job isn't posted on the
website...)

Optimal Technologies is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. Employee
rewards & recognition are based on technical merit and achievement. We
work hard to make it a great place to be.

charlie

Charles Tuckey
919.459.9803