[TriLUG] Weird pointer on second screen

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu May 15 11:46:17 EDT 2008

Folks, after an apt-get upgrade this morning, my second "head" on my
office computer shows a large (approx. 1" square), blue and white garble
as the mouse pointer. The first "head" shows the regular mouse pointer
with no problems.

Any thoughts as to what might cause this? Both monitors come off an ATI
Radeon PCI card; I'm using x.org and kernel 2.6.24 (but booting to .22 did
the same thing).

andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA