[TriLUG] How to fill in a PDF form in Linux/OpenSource?

Robert Dale robdale at gmail.com
Fri May 16 10:49:14 EDT 2008

Each field in a PDF has a corresponding key.  You can use iText (java)
to extract those keys.  You'll still need to figure out how they're
mapped to fields.  Sometimes they're obvious, sometimes not.  Then you
can HTTP POST the form as key: value request parameters.   Radio
button values are usually numbered sequentially.

http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

--
Robert Dale